Okay so I love traveling, and I’m a big fan of putting distance between myself and crazies, but I do not like that one of my best friends is 2,000 miles away! She’s currently living in Oklahoma, with her husband, getting ready for their first child. I wish I could just hop in my car and drive a short (or even a medium distance! Like 4 hours would be okay.) to see her and help her get ready for her new addition! I do NOT like having to plan months in advance, save up money for airfare, take time off work and plan far in advance just to see one of my oldest and dearest friends! It’s late though, and I’m up well past my bed time, but on this normal monday in September, I do not like distance!
- Widlm (therealkk.wordpress.com)
- WIDLM: Leaving my kitten. (therealkk.wordpress.com)
- Widlm – Facebook. (therealkk.wordpress.com)
- WIDLM: A week late. Sorry Kids. + Today’s WIDLM. TWO in one! (therealkk.wordpress.com)
- What I don’t Like Mondays, round 3! (therealkk.wordpress.com)